We all love a good coming of age story. And some of us have even celebrated a “Sweet 16” where, traditionally, a young woman debuts into “adulthood” (trust me, I’m still figuring this out). These types of celebrations can range from the casual/modest with a handful of close family and friends, to full-blown Hollywood-style productions with a guest list that rivals that of weddings.
Being a family-oriented attractions facility, we love it when guests ask us about how to host their child’s birthday at the FunPark. In fact, we love it so much that we’ve put together our top 5 reasons why you should host your Sweet 16 or Sweet-insert-your-glorious-age-here.
5. FREE. PARKING. And lots of it! Being in New York, we know how challenging it can be to find a parking spot on top of making sure you get to your party venue on time, with all your kids/cake/balloons in tow. SIFP has plenty of on site and street-side parking for you and your guests. Less stress about feeding the meter every hour = 2 hours of a completely fun-filled birthday experience!
4. We’re with you, every step of the way. Let’s be real: hosting a party is TOUGH. But fear not! Our team of Party Specialists is here to make the party process as easy-breezy as possible. All it takes is you reaching out to us. From there, we’ll be able to: answer all of your questions, book your special day, be available, follow up regularly, and assign one of our AWESOME Party Hosts to make sure that from set-up to tear-down, you’re well taken care of.
3. We’re outdoors! We believe that both kids and adults love visiting the FunPark because you get to play outside all day. And, in between Go Kart races and rounds of Mini Golf, cool off with your favorite snacks and ice-cold beverages beneath your shaded party area. Bringing an ice-cream cake? No problem! We’ll even provide you with the plates, napkins, and utensils to serve your guests after singing, Happy Birthday.
2. We’ve got all your favorite tasty treats! Think of the 19th Hole Snack Bar as your re-fueling zone. From deliciously refreshing ICEE slushies to the classics (hot dogs, fresh popped pop corn, personal pizzas – just to name a few), we’ve got your cravings covered. Ask us about our birthday party Food Add-Ons! Guests are also welcome to bring their own food and beverage, including coolers.
1. We’re a hit! And no, I’m not just referring to our Batting Cages. Not sure about hosting your event with us? Stop by when we’re open and check everything out for yourself. Then give us a call – we’d love to hear from you!